What information do we collect from you?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on this website. This includes information you might provide at the time of registering to use certain elements of our site or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
· If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
· We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
· You can access and browse our website site without disclosing personal information. We collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns to help us identify things such as the number of visitors to our site. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone.
· The content of emails that you have sent or received.
How we keep it
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard information we collect online.
We do not store credit or debit card details and we do not share customer details with any 3rd parties, unless authorised by yourself to do so.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site, it is done at your own risk.
Why we collect it
We use information held about you in the following ways:
If you do not want us to use your data in these ways, please contact us using the contact section of our website, or 01267 781883
Disclosure of your information
We only share your data with other parties where strictly necessary. We may disclose your information to third parties:
We will never sell, trade, or rent your personal information with other companies.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please contact us using the contact section of this website or 01267 781883.
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. You can find out what information we hold about you by making a Subject Access Request under the Act. If we hold personal information about you we will give you a description of it, tell you why we are holding it and let you have a copy of it.
If any of the personal information that we hold about you is incorrect or needs updating, or if you want us to delete any personal information, please contact us. We may request that you provide further information and identification before completing this request.
Third party links on our website
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner, customers and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please be aware that these websites will have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Acceptance of our policy